Recent writing (as distinct from writing about IT and business)
- Like it was Yesterday: Short Story in Review of Australian Fiction, Jan, 2015
- The Rosie Effect: Sequel to The Rosie Project, published Sept, 2014.
- Three Encounters with the Physical placed second (from 850 entries) in The Age Short Story Competition for 2012. It appeared in The Age on 12 Jan 2013. You can read it at http://www.theage.com.au/entertainment/books/three-encounters-with-the-physical-20130111-2cl32.html.
- Micro fiction in The Guardian.
- The Rosie Project: ABIA Book of the Year for 2014 and winner of the 2012 Victorian Premier’s Literary Award for an unpublished manuscript. Text Publishing Jan 2013.
- Short story Eulogy for a Sinner placed second in Stringybark Seven Deadly Sins competition and published in Seven Deadly Sins Ed David Vernon. In the same anthology, a story by writing partner Simone Sinna – The Eighth Sin.
- Two stories shortlisted for the Twisted Stringybark Award – A Brief Note to the Coroner and GSOH: Published in the anthology Tainted Innocence Ed. David Vernon
- In the same anthology, a story by writing partner Simone Sinna – Unconventional
- Three stories shortlisted for the Annual Stringybark Short Story Award: A Confession in Three Parts, Natural Selection and Savoir-Faire. Published in the anthology The Road Home, Ed. David Vernon.
Current Writing Projects
- The Candle – a novel. Rekindling a relationship after twenty years.
- Walk to the Stars – a love story set on the Camino de Santiago (written with Anne Buist)